Deep Cleaning the Bathroom
spores thrive in warm, damp spaces like bathrooms, and removing them is an important step in prevention. To help reduce these annoying allergens, follow these quick tips when cleaning the bathroom:
- Scrub any visible mold with a cleaning solution made specifically for mold removal and dry the surface completely.
- Scour away soap scum that can build up on tiles and shower doors. It serves as a breeding ground for mold.
- Check and fix leaky pipes under the sink, in the shower and tub, and behind the toilet.
- Wipe away puddles of water right away on sinks, counters, windowsills and other surfaces.
- Regularly wash shower curtains, bathmats and other cloth items in the bathroom that hold moisture and feed mold
- Keep window curtains open to let sunlight in, as mold prefers dark spaces.
Allergy Relief from Loratadine (Claritin®)
Still feeling allergy symptoms? Loratadine (Claritin®) is here to help relieve symptoms with a less-drowsy formula vs. cetirizine1, so you can make the most of your day and get more done around the house. It works in as fast as 15 minutes in blocking receptors2 and provides up to 24-hour relief1 so that you feel the clarity all day long.
Keep your Loratadine (Claritin®) handy when doing any cleaning chores around the house in case you feel like your allergies are getting triggered. It’s available in different formats for adults and children – to help you and your loved ones enjoy an allergy-free day!
If symptoms persist, consult your doctor. Individual responses may vary.
ASC Ref. No. B072N072721CS